Craft up a few really fun spinners–You spin them and they hum! It’s super fun and most things, you probably already have around the house!
- cardboard circles
- printer paper with circle template, see below
- glue sticks
1. Make 2 circles onto your printer paper, or download and print the template above.
2. Add color to these circles, the more colorful, the more fun it is to see as it spins…
3. Cut out paper circles.
4. Use these to trace on a cardboard box and cut out 1 cardboard circle.
5. Glue on the paper circles to the cardboard, (one on each side!)
6. Poke two holes right in the center of the cardboard circle.
7. Take a piece of twine, or rope, about 28 inches long. TIP: We used a match to burn the ends of my rope so they wouldn’t unravel. Run the rope through the holes and tie a knot.
Time to play with your DIY Paper Spinner
Take a piece of rope in each hand with the circle in the middle and go in circles to get the rope twisted.
Now you pull…relax…pull…relax. IF you do it right, the spinners make a humming noise!