The puffy ghost craft is great for toddlers and preschoolers because they can almost do everything by themselves with minimal help.
Let’s make Halloween extra exciting with this fun ghost craft!
Cotton Ball Ghost Craft
- Puffy ghost template
- Cardstock paper
- Elmer’s liquid school glue
- Cotton balls
- Black construction paper
- Optional: Black yarn
1. Copy the puffy ghost template. You can also draw your own ghost!
2. Cut out the ghost(s). If your kid is the one doing the cutting, remember it doesn’t have to be perfect. The ghost will be covered up by cotton balls anyway!
3. Glue the cotton balls on the ghost.
4. Cut out eyes and mouth for the ghost from the black construction paper.
5. Glue the eyes and mouth on the ghost.