Snowman joke tellers are full of silly snowman jokes that are perfect for elementary school students.
SNOWMAN JOKES FOR KIDS
The joke teller contains these eight (8) silly jokes:
- What did one snowman say to the other snowman? Do you smell carrots?
- Where do snowmen keep their money? A snow bank.
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast? Ice Krispies
- What do you get when you cross a snowman and a shark? Frostbite!
- Why was the snowman upset? He had a meltdown.
- What do you call a snowman party? A snowball.
- What do snowmen wear on their heads? Ice caps!
- How do snowmen get around town? On a b-icicle!
HOW TO MAKE SNOWMAN JOKE TELLERS
Making joke tellers is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Grab the printable joke teller and save it to your computer
- Print the file on matte photo paper for extra bright colors (it is also extra sturdy).
- Fold and start your own family tradition of silly holiday jokes!
BLACK AND WHITE VERSION TO COLOR
This black and white version can be printed for kids to color. It contains the same fun jokes and graphics!